Welcoming Lily!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A little rumor queen wire news and my wires are gone


Well no referral or photo yet of our Lily but Rumor Queen is reporting this morning (she's the CNN of the Chinese adoption community )that in her inbox she has 14 people telling her that their agency says referrals have been mailed and 5 people telling her that their agency says referrals have absolutely not been mailed yet.

And the agency that normally gives Stork Alerts (which means that the referrals are on a courier from China)has been silent so far.

Maybe I'll know more tomorrow, sure would like to see her photo before the weekend.

On a brighter note I got my braces off yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy that the new daughter won't have to see me with them on. Last night I had a great party and was served ribs and a no brace-face ice cream cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home